Monday, January 2, 2017

{ READ....LOVED....REVIEWED....Neighbor Dearest By Penelope Ward }





Neighbor Dearest
By: Penelope Ward


Review By Within The Pages Book Blog

Neighbor Dearest
Penelope Ward
5 Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

What part of this book didn't I absolutely love? Which was my favorite part? All of it!!! From page one I was hooked! The angst..the banter...the sex...oh my!!! I wish "real" life didn't get in the way with my reading otherwise this book would have been devoured in one day!

Neighbor Dearest is a book that I think has it all. A relationship between two people that starts off as friends - one wants more than the other but you later  find out the other wants it too but can't have it (in their mind at least). The book touches on real life subjects that make you think what would you do if faced with that situation. I'm not gonna lie I was holding my breathe a couple of times waiting for that moments when things turned bad. Grab your copy to find out what I mean.

There were tears of sadness and tears of joy. There was laughter and lots of sweet moments. I truly enjoyed this book and think everyone should grab a copy of it. 

P.S. I think we need a book on Tyler...please!

----------------------------------

~ Blurb ~

New York Times Bestselling STANDALONE NOVEL that does NOT need to be read in conjunction with any other book.

A friends-to-lovers story with sexy new characters.

After getting dumped, the last thing I needed was to move next door to someone who reminded me of my ex-boyfriend, Elec.

Damien was a hotter version of my ex.

The neighbor I'd dubbed "Angry Artist" also had two massive dogs that kept me up with their barking.

He wanted nothing to do with me. Or so I thought until one night I heard laughter coming through an apparent hole in my bedroom wall.

Damien had been listening to all of my phone sessions with my therapist.

The sexy artist next door now knew all of my deepest secrets and insecurities.

We got to talking.

He set me straight with tips to get over my breakup.

He became a good friend, but Damien made it clear that he couldn't be anything more.

Problem was, I was falling hard for him anyway. And as much as he pushed me away, I knew he felt the same...because his heartbeat didn't lie.

I thought my heart had been broken by Elec, but it was alive and beating harder than ever for Damien.

I just hoped he wouldn't shatter it for good.

~ Buy Links ~

Amazon: http://amzn.to/2aS8BPa 
iBooks: http://apple.co/29mC6L8 
Nook: http://bit.ly/2akQ2aq 
Kobo: http://bit.ly/2axt1SY



No comments:

Post a Comment