Saturday, January 7, 2017

{ READ....LOVED....REVIEWED....Deadly Hunt By K.L Humphreys }







Deadly Hunt
K.L. Humphreys 
5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Oh my...what can I say about Deadly Hunt? First off, I ended up loving the book.  When I first started the book I was in shock and a little upset about the relationship between Nathan and Sophia but after reading more of the story their whirlwind romance was only a small (but important) part of the story. But let me tell you, the book just got better and better.  I was on the edge of my seat, sweating the entire time.

Pain, loss, heartbreak, strengthen, love, courage, trust, betrayal, suspense.

Those are the words that come to mind while reading Deadly Hunt.  The book had a lot of depth to it. The characters were very well developed and you could feel the love and sometimes hate they had for each other.  

I loved Sophia's sassiness and her kick@ss attitude. Even when times got tough she tried to stay strong. Nathan, a former FBI agent turned Private Investor is strong and a total alpha male who wants to protect those that he loves. 

When trouble arises for Sophia it becomes a game of who can they trust. With betrayals in the past will Sophia be able to survive the attack against her. Definitely grab your copy today to find out! The twists and turns in the book again had me on the edge of my seat. I can't wait for book 2 in the series!

--------------------------------------

Grab your copy today!!!

~ Buy Links ~

https://www.amazon.com/Deadly-Hunt-Book-1-ebook/dp/B01HN6KZL2/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1483756595&sr=1-3&keywords=deadly+hunt




#wtpbbreviews #wtpbb #withinthepages




No comments:

Post a Comment