Tuesday, May 3, 2016

{ Morning Star ~ By: S.E. Rise }


Morning Star - The Book of Lucifer
By: S.E. Rise






The Angels found the daughters of men desirable. 
We still do. 
I am Lucifer, the Morning Star and I have Dominion over the Earth. God has destroyed the Earth countless times and I have survived through it all. I always survive. You can hate me all you want but just remember that I have the good tasting candy-the kind you like and want. The kind you need. I have known, yes in the Biblical sense, the most beautiful women in all of history. Shall I tell you a story or two? Take a walk with me and I will show you what the world is really like. It's your choice-it is always your choice. There is a beginning, there will be an end but the moments in between are where the story is found. And, if you are wondering, the answer is yes, the Angel Gabrielle does have a sexy ass. 
She always has. 
That is mine as well.

~ Review by Within The Pages Book Blog ~

Who would have thought I would have enjoyed an erotic thriller. Morning Star is my first journey into the erotic thriller book world and let me tell you I am addicted. You want to love and hate Lucifer all at the same time. I couldn't put the book down. 

In Morning Star you are taken on a journey with Lucifer as to how he ended up having the Domain over the Earth. S.E. Rise makes you want to love and hate all the characters - I felt the emotions whether good or bad from page one. Morning Star is not for the faint of heart and contains some graphic and bloody scenes but it all works well together. I can't wait for the next book to see where the story goes!


~ Buy Links ~ 

http://www.amazon.com/Morning-Star-First-Lucifer-Books-ebook/dp/B01F0DFJPC/

~ Follow Links ~ 

https://www.facebook.com/S.E.RisewriterEroticThriller/

No comments:

Post a Comment