Monday, January 16, 2017

{ READ...LOVED....REVIEWED.....Learning to Breathe by Marisa Oldman }










Learning To Breathe 
Marisa Oldman
5 Star Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


Let me start off by saying you need a box of tissues close by while reading Learning to Breathe. There are parts that I definitely ugly cried over. 

Michelle is a strong, independent woman who leaves her life in Paris to move in with her boyfriend Micah in L.A. They have an adjustment period where each is learning how to live with one another when they receive devastating news. 

Learning to Breathe is a story about learning to keep living when all you want to do is the opposite. Marisa Oldman's story is a not something I have experienced on a personal level but can relate in other ways. I don't want to go into many details because I don't want to spoil the story for others.

From page one I was brought into this emotional story about friendship, love and loss and couldn't put the book down. I was left in awe of Michelle and how she handled herself in a very difficult situation and didn't give up. Marisa Oldman took a very difficult subject and turned it into a book that shows there is hope and to not give up. 


----------------------------------

One-Click Today!







#reviewbywtpbb #wtpbbreviews #wtpbb #withinthepages
#uglycried




No comments:

Post a Comment