Tuesday, January 31, 2017

{ READ...LOVED...REVIEWED ~ Clam Jam by RC Boldt }









Clam Jam
RC Boldt
5  Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


I truly enjoyed this book. I had a smile on my face chapter after chapter. Maggie and Ry had me in hysterics most of the book. The extents that Ry went through to get the girl was comical to say the least and very dramatic. I did give him kudos for his originality.

The best part of the book for me was when Maggie gets stuck in her head. The banter she has with herself is absolutely hysterical and had me in tears laughing at parts. She is totally corny at times which makes it all the more funnier.

I fell in love with R.C Boldt with her Teach Me Series.  She brings to life a world of characters you wish were your friends. Clam Jam is a funny, laugh out loud read and I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone especially if you are in need of a good chuckle. Oh yeah and there is a sweet romance in there too...

P.S. Who knew Clam Jamming was an actual thing?


----------------------------------------------------


I love RC Boldt's books.  I got hooked from her Teach Me Series and have been addicted to her writing ever since.  I haven't laughed during a book as much as I did while reading Clam Jam in a long time.  The book had me cracking up left and right. You definitely can't go wrong with this book.

One-Click Today!


✶✶#ClamJam #RomCom #RCBoldt #NewRelease #GetJammed


💋Get ready for a rom-com where the hero bats for the other team.
Or does he...

★•CLAM JAM, a standalone romantic comedy, is now LIVE! Reviewers are calling it a "masterful balance of laugh-out-loud funny and curl-your-toes-sexy". •★


➡BUY LINKS :














No comments:

Post a Comment