Monday, March 6, 2017

{ READ...LOVED...REVIEWED...El Diablo by M. Robinson }









El Diablo
M. Robinson
5 +++ Stars




Mind blown!



Warning: Book Hangover Alert!
This book with leave you never wanting it to end!



I don't even know where to really start. I was told numerous times that I had to read this book. Well, I finally dived in and oh what a ride it was. I was up, I was down, I was inside out. I didn't know how to react. I was sad. I was mad. I was horrified - not really but kinda. I was in love. I was heartbroken. I was torn which way I wanted to go.



El Diablo, left me wanting nothing. I fell in love with every aspect of this book. The good, the bad, the darkness, the evil and more. Loved every minute of this book. Can you tell I really loved this book?




Martinez...
a.k.a. Alejandro...
a.k.a. The Devil..
a.k.a. Crime Boss of New York City
a.k.a Bad @ss Mofu



I just love him. I am claiming him as mine. M. Robinson, I am officially ruined. I haven't had a huge book hangover like this in a long time. The prologue had me going hmmmm. Chapter one had we wanting to know more and it just kept getting better and better as the pages went on. I cried at parts and cheered at others. My emotions were everywhere.



I f'in loved El Diablo! One-click it today! You will not be disappointed one little bit!





-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note from Em:  This book was so much and then some.  I was captivated from the first page until the last.  The story seemed to go on forever.  When I thought it was over it just kept on going.  This was my first book by M. Robinson and will definitely not be my last.  Once payday hits I will be on a one-click frenzy.  I highly recommend El Diablo!  But just know I am putting a claim out on him now!  I want to here from you...did you one-click?  Have you read the book?  What were your thoughts?  Leave a comment below and let me know!





~ Blurb ~


I was ruthless. 
I was feared. 
I had sacrificed. Myself. Her. Everything... 

Living in a world where I was worth more dead than alive was a choice. I was a bad man, never claimed to be anything else. I’ve done things I’m not proud of. Seen things that can’t be unseen. I’ve caused pain that I can’t undo. 
It was all my choice. 
Every decision. 
Every order. 
Right and wrong never mattered. 
Until her. 
She was under my protection, until she became my obsession. 
But who was going to save her... 

From. Me. The devil himself. 

Fate brought us together. Destiny destroyed us.




----------------------------------------------------

~ Buy Links ~











"His face inches away from mine, he opened his dark, dilated eyes, they were vacant of any life. Black pools stared down at me as I finally realized, I just met…El Diablo."





✰✰USA TODAY BESTSELLER EL DIABLO✰✰



#FREE on Kindle Unlimited

#MartinezAndLexi #Standalone #HEA #ContemporaryRomance #AlphaMale #TheGoodOlBoysSpinoff #FreeOnKU





#reviewedbywtpbb #wtpbb #wtpbbreviews
#oneclickit


No comments:

Post a Comment