Wednesday, February 22, 2017

{ Fighting With Faith by Nikki Ash is LIVE! }







´*•.¸(*•.¸(´*•.¸(*•.¸¸.•*´)¸.•*´)¸.•*)¸.•*´
Fighting With Faith
Is live!
.¸.•*(¸.•*(¸.•*(¸.•*´`*•.¸)`*•.)`*•.)`*•.¸.


Fighting With Faith is available for only .99 cents or FREE on KU!
by Nikki Ash
Amazon link: http://a.co/eI4ZHX3


2/22-2/23 Fighting For a Second Chance is FREE!
Amazon link: http://a.co/0Dm8fRc


✿ FIGHTING WITH FAITH SYNOPSIS ✿


Growing up, my parents were the embodiment of love. The perfect example of soul mates. And with that ideal I couldn't wait to find my true love.


What I didn't realize was that just because you love someone doesn't mean they are capable of loving you back.


The day I met her my entire world shifted on its axis and I knew she was the one. The problem was, how do you convince someone they are your soulmate when they don't even believe in love? There was a time I believed that love truly conquered all, but now I'm losing Faith.


*****
My mom once said, "Love isn't concrete. It's an emotion and emotions are abstract. They change. You don't make decisions based on something abstract because if you do, you are setting yourself up for failure."


I didn't understand her words at the time. I was young and in love and if you had asked me to define what I was feeling it would have consisted of words such as affection, warmth, happiness, butterflies, happily ever after.


Now after experiencing heartbreak firsthand my definition of love is a bit different. It consists of words like messy, heartbreak, waste of time, unrealistic, fake.


Until I met him. He reminded me of all the words love felt like before my heart was broken. He wanted to show me the beauty in the abstract but all I could see was the concrete.








✿ Stalk Nikki Ash ✿

Instagram: AuthorNikkiAsh
Twitter: @AuthorNikkiAsh

No comments:

Post a Comment