Thursday, March 2, 2017

{ READ...LOVED...REVIEWED...Egomaniac by Vi Keeland }
















So....
I went to post my review, as usual, on Amazon and they didn't like some of the words I used and rejected my review.  I had to adjust it a tad and repost.
However, I think you all deserve as a reader the unedited version of what I really
 wanted posted on Amazon. 

This book had me from page one.
  I absolutely loved Emerie and Drew! 
 I highly recommend it! 

Check out my review below and ONE-CLICK this baby next!



-------------------------------------------------------

EGOmaniac
By Vi Keeland
5 Stars *****








OMG...OMG...OMG...



Another amazingly kick@ss book by Vi Keeland!



Fan-F'in-tastic!!



I need a Drew in my life - I'll take his Egomaniac self anyday.


I love a good book that is full of angst and back and forth banter before the sex takes over.  Where the two people become friends and don't realize love is in the air until BAM it hits them.



When Drew met Emerie - I almost died laughing. What a total jerk Drew was but you couldn't help but fall in love with him. Emerie a sweet, innocent, sheltered woman from Oklahoma moves to the Big City of New York not prepared for all it has to offer. When Drew help bail Emerie out a friendship builds.  The drama that unfolds throughout Egomaniac is emotional and leaves you craving to know what happens next.



Not gonna lie Drew royally pissed me off at one point during the book and I wanted to jump through the book and smack him but in the end he may or may not have redeemed himself.


Vi Keeland wrote another kick@ss book!  I didn't want to put this book down.


 I f'in loved Egomaniac- one-click your copy today! You won't regret it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

- Buy Link -





#wtpbb #reviewbywtpbb #wtpbbreviewed
#oneclickitbaby #egomaniac


No comments:

Post a Comment