Tuesday, February 21, 2017

{ READ...LOVED...REVIEWED...Carter by Brie Paisley }








Carter
By Brie Paisley
5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


Oh my...Oh my...Oh my...

Why haven't I read Carter sooner?

I have never been disappointed with a book by Brie Paisley.  Carter just cements my point in place.  I LOVED this book from the beginning to the very end.  If I didn't pass out at 1am the book would have been devoured in one day.  Just loved Carter and Shelby's story.

At the beginning of the book you learn how Shelby and Carter met and then are brought to the present time where both have gone in separate directions.  Hearts were broken in the past and time moved forward but can love survive through it all between two who were meant to be together.  

Deep down I believe in fate and that it steps in at a time when people truly need it.  In Carter, I think fate played a huge part in Shelby and Carter's story.  This book is emotion packed and had my heart breaking at times for both Shelby and Carter but rejoicing at others.  

The Harlow Brothers also help make this book a 5 star read.  The Harlows are a close knit Family and you feel the love they have for each other.  Carter, Caden, Cason, Clark and Caleb (wow a lot of "C" names to keep track of) are also very close and have each other's backs.  The comradery between them is strong and they have a great bond with each other.  I can't wait to get the rest of the Harlow boys stories.  And I will just put this out there now...I am claim Caleb - I love a quiet, shy boy 😉.

Brie Paisley, I loved this book and fell in love with each of the characters you have created.  I love when I am so engrossed with a book that I wish I was right there with them.  Can't wait for the next book!


If you couldn't tell I f'in loved this book - one-click it today! You won't regret it! 😍



-----------------------------------------



~ Blurb ~



Carter
She was the one for me.
The one that I knew would be mine forever until I made the biggest mistake. I pushed her away and I’ve regretted that decision ever since. I’ve tried to move on, tried to put the memory of her behind me, but she’s always consuming my thoughts. Now, she’s back in our hometown, trying to rebuild a new life. I know she’s keeping secrets. She tries to hide them from me, and I will do whatever it takes to prove that I’m the one she needs. Because Shelby Ross is the other part of me that I can’t live without and I refuse to let her go again. 



Shelby
He broke my heart.
I never thought I would be able to pick up the pieces he left behind. When he let me go, I ran away from it all, thinking it was the easiest thing to do. But, running has a price and I’ve paid it in full for years. Now, I’m back where it all began, back to putting my life together and starting over. It should’ve been easy, but Carter Harlow is reawakening long buried emotions that I thought were gone. He wants to make me his again. I can’t let that happen. He ruined me, broke me, and I’m afraid I’ll never survive it a second time around. 




~ Buy Links ~



Can Carter and Shelby have their second chance? 




No comments:

Post a Comment